Do you own a cell phone? How about a computer? Of course you do! What about a microwave, iPad, iPod, TV and refrigerator? All of these things have at least one thing in common… they emit Electromagnetic Frequency, or EMF, as well as Electromagnetic Radiation, or EMR. Both EMF’s and EMR’s are extremely harmful to the human body. Just as I mentioned in one of my previous articles labeled: What kinds of stress are there?, EMF’s over stimulate the sympathetic nervous system leading to all sorts of biological and hormonal problems, they disrupt our bodies natural electromagnetic field and internal communication process and if that wasn’t enough EMF’s can literally microwave the water in our muscles and cells making it harmful and also useless to the body.
Quick question, has your ear ever gotten hot from talking on a cell phone for too long? The reason your ear got hot, was because the water and cells in your ear were literally being microwaved and heated up! If that doesn’t scare you, I don’t know what will. But hold on; don’t just think you can escape the dangers of cell phone frequencies by running out and buying a Bluetooth headset. Unfortunately, Bluetooth technology is very dangerous as well. I know you might thinking you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t, but the best alternative is to just use the good old speaker phone or limit how much time you are on your cell phone (what a concept!).
Here is a list of some of the dangers that cell phones present to us (taken from www.safespaceprotection.com):
- Cellphones emit two kinds of EMFs - microwave electromagnetic radiation from the antenna, and more EMFs from the phone body – both are harmful.
- 20-80% of the radiation from a phone’s antenna penetrates up to 2 inches into the adult brain.
- Cell phones have thermal effects (they heat biological tissue) as well as non-thermal effects (affecting natural EMF frequencies)
- Studies have shown that people who sleep with a cellphone by the bed have poor REM sleep, leading to impaired learning and memory. Long-term effects remain to be seen.
- When the cellphone signal is held next to the head, brainwaves are altered a full 70% of the time.
- Many insurance companies are so alarmed by the evidence that they now exclude health issues related to cell phone radiation from coverage.
- Most brain surgeons limit their cellphone use, and counsel patients never to hold them to their ears.
So now that we scared to use our cell phones, let’s get back to EMF’s and EMR’s. There have been numerous studies showing a link between overexposure to EMF’s and cancer as well as other diseases. Remember, our bodies can only be as healthy and our insides (organs, glands) and our insides can only be as healthy as their cells. Being that the human body is made up of 37 trillion cells, we have an obligation to keep them healthy. Well, if we know that EMF’s and EMR’s have a negative effect on our cells, we have to be more aware about how we are exposing ourselves to theses stressors. This diagram to the right comes from www.safespaceprotection.com, which shows the negative health effects of EMF’s on our cells.
As I mentioned above, our body has its own natural electromagnetic field. Some people have a hard time wrapping their head around this. But think about it… how does someone get “jump started” in the hospital if their heart stops? A defibrillator is used, which gives a therapeutic dose of electrical energy to bring the heart back “online”. Information is constantly being shared with every cell in your body. For example, when you stub your big toe on your right foot, your left pinky knows about it. Therefore, disrupting the natural flow of energy means that our body can’t effectively communicate with itself, which then limits our body’s awareness of itself. This is like having a drunk driver behind the wheel. The car is moving but the awareness and reaction time isn’t optimal.
Limiting and reducing your overall exposure to these harmful frequencies is quite simple, but it takes a little discipline and awareness. Here is my own list of suggestions:
- Keep your cell phone at least 4 feet away from you while you are not using it
- Keep your cell phone on airplane mode if you know you won’t need it for a little while (sitting in the movie theater, etc.)
- Get out in nature and be barefoot. This has a grounding effect on the body and helps release any excess frequencies in the ground and out of your body.
- Get rid of your microwave! They are extremely harmful to your body and food. If it’s a built in one, put CAUTION tape around it, if not, give it to someone you don’t like J
- I know it’s part of the name, but don’t put your laptop on your lap! Use something that could block/limit the EMF’s or just sit at the table with it.
So, I hope this article has helped you understand the effects these technologies and devices can have. Please leave any comments below and please share this information.
Stay Fit and Functional,